VIQUA is a leading organization committed to bringing safe water solutions to your customers. It’s backed by Trojan Technologies and the Danaher Group of Companies, VIQUA manufactures innovative technology based on science for clean confidence in international markets. It has over 500,000 systems installed globally since 2000.
UVMAX™ is Engineered to Higher Standards and each UV water disinfection system are designed and tested against the most rigorous validation and testing methods in the industry. UVMAX is equipped to inactivate chlorine resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia and harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses not visible to the human eye.
The Sterilight systems are reliable, affordable and chemical free to safeguard your home’s drinking water. Each unit has been designed and tested to ensure quality drinking water is at your family’s fingertips.
Features of the Sterilight™ UV water disinfection system:
- Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
- Specially designed and tested Sterilume™-EX lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
- The system is easy to maintain and service.
- The ultraviolet lamp can be changed without interrupting the water flow.
- Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation.
- The Silver™ ICE power supply visually displays the remaining lamp life and will go into alarm if the lamp fails to notify the homeowner.
- The power supply has a sealed case to prevent damage from accidental water intrusion and is fully CSA and CE compliant
A few of VIQUA’s light commercial projects include:
- White House Easter Egg Hunt
- Post Tsunami Japan & Post Earthquake Haiti
- Starbucks in Latin America
- Abbotsford Entertainment & Sports Centre, the home of the Abbotsford Heat