You bought a VIQUA UV system because you wanted to keep your family safe from waterborne contaminants, bacteria, and microorganisms.
To make sure they stay protected, you need to maintain your system by cleaning the sleeve and making annual lamp change-outs.
Read our Product Safety reminder on how to properly replace lamps and sleeves in your VIQUA UV sysem.
To Maintain Your VIQUA System, Use Only Genuine VIQUA Replacement Lamps
UV lamps have a limited life span and need to be replaced annually. When you use genuine VIQUA replacement lamps, you can be confident your family’s water will continue to be disinfected to the levels the system was designed to deliver.
Top Benefits of Using Genuine VIQUA replacement lamps
- Fully Certified: Our genuine lamps carry full NSF and CSA certifications and are also Toxicity Characteristic Leching Procedure (TCLP) compliant.
- Warranty: Genuine VIQUA lamps come with a comprehensive, one-year replacement warranty. Using a genuine VIQUA lamp makes sure the warranties on all other system components stay intact too.
- Third-Party Validation: They’ve gone through performance testing and meet certification and validation standards of governing bodies.
- Easy to Recycle: When the time comes, VIQUA lamps can be safely and easily recycled. Refer to lamprecycle.org for more information.
- Long-life Coating: VIQUA lamps are coated for stability, longer life, increased efficiency and higher UV output over the life of the lamp.
- Environmentally Friendly: Our lamps contain less than 10 mg of mercury, nearly 70% less than some non-genuine lamps.
- Peace of Mind: Damage arising from the use of non-genuine lamps poses a safety risk and is not covered by equipment warranty.
Make sure to register your VIQUA product online in order to receive warranty and annual lamp reminders.
Have a question not covered off in this Support section? Simply contact us at: