VIQUA, a Trojan Technologies Company (“VIQUA”) – Terms and Conditions
All contents on this Site are protected by copyright. Unless otherwise indicated, information contained on the Site is Copyright �2012 VIQUA, a Trojan Technologies Company.
- GeneralThe following terms and conditions apply to each user of this web site (the “Site”). User acknowledges acceptance of these terms and conditions by accessing this Site. If you do not accept, or disagree with, any of the terms and conditions, please do not use this Site. VIQUA reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion. Revisions to the terms and conditions will be effective from the time they are posted on the Site.
- Ownership and Use of MaterialsVIQUA owns, operates and maintains this Site. VIQUA may modify, discontinue or restrict use of any portion of the Site at any time without notice. VIQUA authorizes you to use and copy materials published by VIQUA on this Site for your non-commercial, personal use only, provided that you do not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices. Except as specified above, you may not modify, publish, transmit, distribute or create derivative works from any materials (including, without limitation, any information or images) on this Site in whole or in part without prior written permission from VIQUA.
- Trademarks and PatentsThe trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively the “Marks”) displayed on this Site are the property of VIQUA or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use any Mark without the prior written consent of Trojan or any such third party which may own the Mark. Without limitation, the following are trademarks of VIQUA: UVMAX and UV circle design, Sterilight, Advanced Water Products, Water Confidence, Get Genuine and design. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as granting by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any trademark or patent of VIQUA or any third party.
- LinksVIQUA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Site and is not responsible for the content of, or products or services described in, any other sites linked to VIQUA’s Site. Access to any other site linked to this Site is at your own risk.
- Availability of Products and ServicesBecause VIQUA operates globally, it is possible that not all products and services described on its Site will be available in your country. Please contact your local sales representative for further information as to products and services available in your country.
- General DisclaimerALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. VIQUA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ITS SITE, OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE, IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. VIQUA ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THE SITE. PRODUCT AND SERVICES INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. ANY REFERENCE TO A NON- VIQUA PRODUCT OR SERVICE IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND CONSTITUTES NEITHER AN ENDORSEMENT NOR A RECOMMENDATION. VIQUA SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF VIQUA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL VIQUA’S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE GIVING RISE TO THE LIABILITY.
- Disclosure PolicyVIQUA operates globally and does make some of your information available to our other business units around the world. However, we do not share your personal information with third parties not controlled by VIQUA without your consent, except where we make selected information available to third party vendors, such as authorized VIQUA dealers and distributors, for warranty purposes only. VIQUA also uses this information for internal marketing purposes to help to improve our communications effort and to provide better service to you.
- Governing LawThe agreement evidenced in these terms and conditions is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein and user attorns to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ontario with respect to all issues relating to the construction, validity, interpretation and enforcement of these terms and conditions. Any provisions of the International Sale of Goods Act or any convention on contracts for the international sale of goods shall not be applicable to this agreement. This Site is operated by VIQUA from its offices within the Province of Ontario, Canada. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.
- Danaher IntegrityDanaher Corporation is building a premier global enterprise. We are committed to building our enterprise with integrity, and we have a reputation for dealing honestly and fairly with our investors, business partners, customers, associates and competitors. Read more at www.danaherintegrity.com
- Danaher Anti-Corruption PolicyDownload the Danaher Anti-Corruption Policy:
English |French |Chinese |Danish |Dutch |German |Italian |Japanese |Portuguese |Russian |Spanish |Polish