As of June 30, 2020, we will be discontinuing the SV8Q-PA. This system will be replaced by the VH200-V . Click here for more information on the benefits of the VH series product line.
With NSF 55 Class B certification, the SV8Q-PA is a reliable, economical, and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application, for flow rates up to 8.7 gpm (33 lpm).
- Ease of Maintenance: Audible lamp replacement reminder and countdown timer with digital display. Controller will also go into alarm if the lamp fails
- Reliable: The constant current feature ensures stable UV lamp output, regardless of power fluctuations
- High-performance UV lamp, rigorously tested to provide consistent output over the entire lamp life (9000 hours)
- Validated: Added peace of mind with NSF 55 Class B certification
- Application: Perfect for a wide range of whole-home, point-of-entry water treatment solutions in homes, cottages, or OEM applications
- Included Accessories: Flow Restrictor – Prevents system from exceeding maximum flow rate to ensure appropriate UV Transmittance (UVT) at all times
Note: The SV8Q-PA replaces the Sterilight SCV-200 and SCV-320 systems.