When a well owner receives a positive result on a microbial test, their first question is typically, “Now what?” Water treatment professionals often recommend shock chlorination because the process is inexpensive, fast, and can be performed as needed. But that’s not always the best course action.

Download the white paper, “Why Shocking a Residential Well Isn’t Necessarily the Right Solution,” to learn:

  • Why shock chlorination is such a complex process
  • The drawbacks to this common treatment approach
  • A best-practice solution that will protect well owners from microbial contamination over the long term