We’re always in search of new talent to join our team, check out our latest careers at VIQUA.
Human Resources – Coordinator – Maternity Leave
This is a 12 to 13 months contract to cover for a maternity leave. The role will deliver operational and continuous improvement initiatives in a Generalist HR role. Functions of this role will include but are not limited to the following: HR Project Delivery, some Health and Safety related tasks, Recruitment, Selection and Onboarding, Attendance Management, Associate relations, Office Administration, , assistance in planning Company social events. This role works closely with the global HR tear in London, as well as with HR contacts for associates located internationally.
HR Project and Administration
- Manage Temporary Agency Staffing needs?
- All Associate Meeting Organization and preparation
- Address Employee Relations Concerns
- Maintain appropriate HR documentation (New Hire, Associate Changes, Personal Change notices, Medical Notes, Pension Plans, Benefits, etc.)
- Attendance management and appropriate follow-up
- Maintain current records in the company Training Portal and support various annual processes and HR related initiatives
- Support and track the Engagement Survey Action Plan
- Participate in the administration of the Annual Salary Administration process
- Ensure effective delivery of various HR related projects and continuous improvement initiatives as determined by the HR business plan
- Prepare month-end reporting requirements and participate in various HR related calls as needed
- Comply with various government wage surveys.
Health& Safety/Disability Coordination
- JHSC Support as needed
- Back up for annual EH&S Training preparation and facilitation
- Partner with managers and HR team in developing return to work programs.
- Work closely with HR team and leaders on disability claims support
Recruitment and Selection
- Deliver Onboarding and Orientation program, including pension and benefits education and enrolments
- Effective and efficient administration of all associated Recruitment and Selection activities for new hires, contracts, and offer letters.
- Ensure effective relationship management of external recruitment sources (I.e. educational facilities, recruitment agencies, web-based recruitment )
Background and Skill
- 3-5 years of experience in a HR Generalist role in a production environment
- Strong knowledge of general HR practices and corresponding informational needs
- Strong knowledge of applicable legislation, ESA, AODA, Human Rights Code, etc.
- Specific knowledge and experience in recruitment and onboarding
- Strong organizational, time management, project and analysis skills
- Ability to apply appropriate judgment in difficult situations
- Ability to build and sustain positive relationships and maintain credibility and trust at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain self-control and professionalism under pressure in provoking situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to act with discretion to develop, build, and maintain credibility and trust at all organizational levels
If interested in this position, please forward your resume to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
VIQUA provides support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs. Candidates requiring accommodation during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources at email@example.com