We’re always in search of new talent to join our team, check out our latest careers at VIQUA.
Purpose of Position
As a key member of the Product Management Team, assisting the Product Manager, this position will help to define strategies, identify target markets, analyze results and help to manage product life cycles. Performing in depth analysis of the business performance of our product portfolio to support optimizing key metrics will also be a major function of this role.
- Critically evaluate information, reconcile conflicts, decompose high level information into details, and build or assemble a general understanding from low level information
- Distinguish user requests from the underlying market needs
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Interpret customer needs and translate into product and operational requirements
- Assist the Product Manager in defining strategies for product launch (production & sales volume estimates); understand competitor products & pricing; set long and short term goals and provide structure for all other processes
- Identify ideal target market for launches (based on research & analysis); work is fact based, logical & defensible
- Monitor and analyse product manufacturing and shipments
- Calculate total cost to the company for each product through all stages of the product life cycle; R&D, Marketing, Manufacturing, etc.
Background and Skill
- Post-Secondary education, a MBA or other business qualification would be an advantage
- 2-4 years’ experience, preferably in a consumer goods industry
- Expert level excel skills
- Excellent communication skills; verbal/written
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers and subject matter experts
- Strong analytical skills; affinity for numbers, ability to spot patterns quickly, and computation of various scenarios
- Excellent time management/prioritization skills and ability to work in a busy environment with competing deadlines
If interested in this position, please forward your resume to HR,
Deadline for submission of resumes: May 13, 2016
If interested in this position, please forward your resume to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
VIQUA provides support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs. Candidates requiring accommodation during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources at email@example.com