Introducing the PRO24-100 2-Log Adenovirus UV water disinfection system. UV makes complying with the Ground Water Rule and LT2 regulations a lot easier.
LightWise Lamp Dimming Technology: Dims the lamp under no flow conditions. Benefits include:
– Ease of Maintenance: Up to 60% less maintenance
– Reduced internal chamber temperature resulting in decreased sleeve fouling
– Efficient: Estimated 30% energy savings
Click here to learn more about the benefits of LightWise!
- Validated: Fully validated to the UVDGM protocol for 2-log adenovirus reduction
- Ease of Maintenance: High-performance amalgam UV lamp, reduces maintenance requirements by lasting up to 2 years replacement
- Reliable: State of the art UV sensor technology to give you real-time performance feedback, for added peace of mind
- Powerful/Space Saving: Revolutionary Amalgam Lamp provides 4x the output of standard output lamps, giving you compact single-lamp systems that are half the size of their predecessors
- Convenient: Features countdown timer with digital display and audible lamp change reminder for ease of maintenance
- Reliable: Cool-Touch fan technology helps reduce the temperature within the chamber to prevent overheating
- Optional Accessories:
- COMMcenter – Displays UV dose, alarm history, lamp hours and other performance parameters.
- Includes dry contact connection for external functionality.
- Application: Perfect for a wide range of large homes or light commercial applications including, small businesses, hospitals, dentist offices, etc.
- Included Accessories: Flow Meter, Flow Restrictor, UV Sensor, Cool Touch Fans
- Vertical installation is mandatory!