Validated with NSF 55 Class A, the PRO 30 offers outstanding UV disinfection performance for commercial applications. Rated for flow rates up to 30 gpm (113 lpm) at 40 mJ/cm².
LightWise Lamp Dimming Technology: Dims the lamp under no flow conditions. Benefits include:
– Ease of Maintenance: Up to 60% less maintenance
– Reduced internal chamber temperature resulting in decreased sleeve fouling
– Efficient: Estimated 30% energy savings
Click here to learn more about the benefits of LightWise!
- Ease of Maintenance: Troubleshoot using the user-friendly diagnostic system display
- High-performance amalgam UV lamp reduces maintenance requirements by lasting up to 2 years replacement
- Reliable: New, market leading flow meter / UV sensor combination provides real-time UV dose
- Powerful/Space Saving: Revolutionary Amalgam Lamp provides 4x the output of standard output lamps, giving you compact single-lamp systems that are half the size of their predecessors
- Convenient: Features countdown timer with digital display and audible lamp change reminder for ease of maintenance
- Cool-Touch fan technology helps reduce the temperature within the chamber to prevent overheating
- Optional Accessories: COMMcenter – Displays UV dose, alarm history, lamp hours and other performance parameters.
- Includes dry contact connection for external functionality. Click here to learn more.
- Solenoid Valve: stops the flow of water through the chamber should the UV performance fall below a safe level
- Application: Perfect for a wide range of large homes or light commercial applications including, small businesses, hospitals, dentist offices, etc.
- Included Accessories: Flow Meter, Flow Restrictor, UV Sensor, Cool Touch Fans
- Vertical installation is mandatory!