As part of the Professional Series, the K4+ offers outstanding UV disinfection performance for commercial applications, for flow rates up to 80 gpm (303 lpm).
- Reliable: State of the art UV sensor technology to give you real-time performance feedback, for added peace of mind
- Convenient: Features countdown timer with digital display and audible lamp change reminder for ease of maintenance
- Cool-Touch fan technology helps reduce the temperature within the chamber to prevent overheating
- Ease of Maintenance: High-performance amalgam UV lamp, reduces maintenance requirements by lasting up to 2 years replacement
- Space Saving: Even with the high flow capabilities, their footprint is half the size of their predecessors, making installation quicker and easier
- Powerful/Space Saving: Revolutionary Amalgam lamp provides 4x the output of standard output lamps, giving you compact single-lamp systems that are half the size of their predecessors
- Optional Accessories: COMMcenter – Displays UV dose, alarm history, lamp hours and other performance parameters. Includes dry contact connection for external functionality. Click here to learn more (sell sheet download)
- Solenoid Valve featured: stops the flow of water through the chamber should the UV performance fall below a safe level
- Application: Perfect for a wide range of commercial applications including, small businesses, hospitals, dentist offices, etc.
New interactive LCD display:
– Simultaneously displays UV Intensity Status, lamp life remaining, support contact information
– Dealer-programmable support screen: load company logo and complete contact information
– Quick-reference instructions on board for system troubleshooting
– Pre-programmed replacement part menu
Click here to learn more!
Note: The K+ replaces the Sterilight S80 and SM80 systems.